The position of Service Manager has now become available based in our Melbourne office. This is a critical position within the business, as you will take on the complete management for the day to day service, repair and maintenance functions along with support for our projects team within the business. You will be part of the management team tasked to oversee resources, review & implement necessary strategies to efficiently manage all service department activities along with developing, measuring & reporting on KPI’s. You will have a Service Administrator as part of your team to assist in managing day to day tasks & workflow.
Our service department supports a large variety of Two-way radio products, Communications products & associated peripherals, interacts with a diverse customer base requiring the Service Manager to be able to demonstrate a dynamic can do approach. You will work with & support other business units to deliver timely, quality & professional outcomes to our customers.
AA Radio has a strong heritage of providing “excellence in service”, our focus to deliver a quality of service to our customers is an integral cornerstone of our business. As service manager you will hold key responsibility of delivering service & support satisfaction to our customers.
- Excellent interpersonal and communications skills
- Excellent time management & organisational skills
- Ability to lead/support a team will be critical to your success.
- You must have a minimum of 5 years experience working within a technical service industry, preferably with experience in two-way-radio communications.
- You must have an ability to develop and maintain relationships directly and in-directly with customers.
To be considered for the role, all candidates will need to demonstrate a genuine passion for service delivery, as well as a high level of personal drive combined with a professional approach.
All applications will be managed as confidential.
Categorised in: Uncategorized
This post was written by Administrator