We are seeking a dynamic, highly driven and self-motivated individual for the role of Business Development Executive working from Queensland.
Key responsibilities include:
* Acquiring new clients and developing new strategic client relationships
* Lead Generation through developing relevant marketing campaigns in conjunction with the marketing department.
* Profitable management of developed client accounts and the ability to produce accurate forecasts of orders, revenues and margins
* Assessing total communications needs of clients and prospects and developing strategies to maximise our involvement in the supply of solutions.
* Participate in sales meetings and strategy sessions and reporting.
Reporting to the National Sales Manager, AA Radio requires someone with a proven track record in sales and relevant work experience. Outstanding organisational skills and time management skills are required.
This position will be a highly autonomous role and will result in the successful candidate likely working from a home office as well as reporting to the main office on the Sunshine Coast periodically. The majority of customer contact will occur in the main business hubs of South East Queensland including Sunshine Coast, Brisbane, Gold Coast, etc.
Excellent selling skills, client presentation skills and interpersonal skills are required, as well as a professional appearance.
Benefits to the Candidate:
* The successful candidate will have access to sell all of the premier brands available in this market segment.
* They will have an established and growing list of local customers and the support of a technical team and administration team based on the Sunshine Coast, as well as the support of an engineering team based in Melbourne.
* The support of a local Branch manager (based on Sunshine Coast) and Marketing manager (based on Gold Coast).
* A wide territory with a diverse customer base.
A base salary and generous un-capped commission package will ensure a highly motivated sales professional can earn an outstanding result.
Please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.orgOctober 27, 2014 12:43 am
Categorised in: News Story
This post was written by aa radio