Field Service Technician (Melbourne)
The position of Field Service Technician has now become available based in our Melbourne office.
Our service department supports a large variety of two-way radio products & associated peripherals, interacts with a diverse customer base requiring the Field Technician to be able to demonstrate a dynamic can do approach. You will work with & support other business units to deliver timely, quality & professional outcomes to our customers.
AA Radio has a strong heritage of providing “excellence in service”; our focus to deliver a quality of service to our customers is an integral cornerstone of our business.
• Field Installations of two-way radio, GPS tracking & associated peripheral devices to various vehicle types
• Field Maintenance & repairs
• Workshop repairs to communications equipment
• Software programming of two-way radios
• Project build of various systems & solutions
Suitable candidates will have some experience with-
• VHF/UHF voice radio technologies
• TCP/IP addressing & networking
• Understanding of Digital radio technologies such as P25 / DMR.
• Brand awareness of Tait, Motorola, Icom & Simoco products would be advantages
• Experience in vehicle Installation of radio communications equipment
• Both Field & bench repair skills
To be considered for the role, all candidates will need to demonstrate a genuine passion for service delivery, as well as a high level of personal drive combined with a professional approach.
All applications will be managed as confidential.
Please forward resume to email@example.comJanuary 4, 2016 4:32 am
Categorised in: Careers
This post was written by aa radio