- Pre-programmed with 55 Marine VHF Channels
- Ready for Marine and Boating / Jetski.
- Accessory Port for External Speaker Microphone
- USB Charge On-The-Go
- 'Float'n Flash'
- Made in Japan / 24 Month Warranty
- 5 Watts / IPX7 Rated
- Receive Marine Weather and Emergency Updates
- Supplied with 1500mAH Li-Ion Battery, AC USB Charge Cable, Antenna, Alligator Belt Clip & Hand Strap
The IC-M25EURO is a highly popular, waterproof, small and lightweight, USB charging handheld marine two-way radio. The IC-M25 is the slimmest and lightest marine radio in Icom's range and is perfectly suited to any jet ski owner, boater or marine business with a requirement for communication when on or around the water.
Icom's IC-M25 features 'Float'n Flash' which means the radio remains buoyant and activates an LED light when the radio comes in contact with the water even when the radio is switched off. The IC-M25 also charges from USB (micro B-type), meaning the radio can be charged with standard vehicle mobile phone chargers.
The Icom IC-M25 has an optional accessory port which can be used to attach an external remote speaker microphone (Icom HM-213) which can be worn upon the shoulder to save the user from unclipping the radio to communicate.
Australian marine law dictates that when boating more than 2nm offshore, you are required to have a marine radio on board, the IC-M25 will ensure you comply without taking up too much space in your emergency kit.
What's in the box
- Icom ICM25 Professional Grade Marine Radio
- Lithium-Ion Waterproof battery pack
- USB Wall Charge Cable (Icom BC-217SE)
- Belt Clip (MB-133)
- Antenna (Icom FA-SC59V)
- 24 Month Icom Australia Nationwide Warranty
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.