The CD900 Series are high performance elevated feed mobile antennas which can be used in virtually any mounting position. When gutter or roof bar mounted, high above a vehicle, CD900 series antennas deliver a full 6.5dB gain. When the CD960-71-75 gets mounted in other positions, such as on a vehicle fender or bull bar, the elevated feed design places a large portion of the antenna above the vehicle cabin, providing good all-round performance regardless of mounting position.
• Totally ground plane independent
• Elevated feed boosts radiating element above obstructions
• New MSW35 "Phasemaster™" whip section provides unsurpassed performance and strength
• Quality construction - Choke assembly is crafted from solid brass and available in both chrome and black finishes
• Supplied pre-terminated with FME connector and UHF adaptor
• Can be used with a variety of mounts. See accessories section for options.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.